We finally have reasons to be optimistic that we are entering into the endemic phase of COVID-19. The last two years have been incredibly challenging and everyone has made sacrifices for the sake of the greater good. We’re in a much stronger place today with more tools to protect ourselves and our communities.
To reflect the latest CDC, State, and Local recommendations, we are gradually updating our COVID protocols. As always, we will err on the side of caution for the safety of our patients and the team and plan to keep many of the safety features such as air purifiers and privacy screens.
As of Monday, April 4th, we will be implementing the changes below at our office:
- Discontinuation of Wellness Forms and temperature checks
- Waiting room will be open to patients and one family member (We politely ask all other family members to remain in their cars as we have limited space); Please check-in by texting or by using a computer at the front desk
- Social distancing will no longer be enforced in the waiting area
- You will be able to schedule the next appointment at the front desk
Clinical areas will remain closed for family members unless otherwise instructed by our clinical team. Brushing station will also remain closed at this time–please continue to brush your teeth prior to coming to the office.
- Please note that while the indoor masking requirement has been eliminated in many settings, masks are still required in healthcare settings.
- We also ask that if you are feeling unwell to please reschedule your appointment.
We recognize that while some of you are thrilled for the change, new guidelines may feel scary and uncertain to some. We’re here for you. If you prefer to wait in your car as before, that’s okay too! Please reach out to our team with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Stay well!